Patrick-Forbush-Gutterson Athletic Complex
The University of Vermont's extensive athletic, recreation and campus life facilities provide one of the best, self-contained summer camp environments in the country.
The spacing of the campus allows for easy movement from dormitory to dining halls and athletic facilities and the beauty of Vermont's campus in the summer is surpassed only by its impressive facilities, which include:
- The 3,200-seat Patrick Gymnasium, the game-day home of Catamount basketball
- Six additional basketball courts, six indoor tennis courts, seven racquetball courts, two squash courts, a four-lane running track, a three-lane suspended running track, a six-lane pool, fitness center, group exercise spaces, a 26'9" climbing wall, locker rooms, all-purpose rooms for fitness programs and more.
- The Gutterson Ice Arena, one of the most historical rinks in collegiate hockey
- A field house with four indoor tennis courts, a 220-yard track, and additional basketball courts
- A state-of-the-art athletic training room, which will be available to all campers during the week
- Indoor pool, available for evening use by campers
- The Gucciardi Fitness Center, which includes over 110 pieces of exercise equipment
With 10, regulation-sized indoor courts available and additional practice space available, the UVM campus provides the perfect environment for summer basketball camps!